Welcome to our King and Queen of the Mountain challenge.
We currently have three active events, two in California and one in Virginia.
Here’s how they work:
Participation is simple . . .
- Choose one of our events
- Go to EventBrite and register to do that ride – the cost is a $25 donation for prostate cancer
- Go to Strava.com and create a free account if you don’t already have one – Create Strava.com account
- Connect to our “Team” on Strava.com – You’ll find us there as “The Blue Canaries”
- Ride your course and upload your information to Strava.com – you can ride as many times during the year as you like
- Have the fastest time in your USA Cycling age group at the end of the year – December 31st – and win a coveted PCAP polka dot King/Queen of the Mountain jersey
- At the end of the year – January 1st of each year, to be exact, we will match the fastest times on the climbs – men and women – and award a KOM/QOM jersey to the winner in each USA Cycling age group – assuming you have registered on Active.com.
That’s it. “Très facile,” as the French would say.
Your Next Step . . .
Choose your course and sign up . . .